Insurance Programs

If you purchase your workers comp through State Fund, you could be eligible to receive annual dividend checks by participating in the GRIP Program.  The program is free for members and you could realize a return of thousands of dollars just by being a member!

For more information about the #1 Workers Compensation Program in the State of Montana, contact HBA of Billings at 406-252-7533 or MBIA at 406-442-4479.

Enrollment Form PDF


With as few as 2 employees



  For more information contact Suzanne Bowen at 406-927-8532.